RUN (10 km)
L - 10
|Result not generated|
On August 24, the Ultra-Trail SoloRace-2019 ultra-marathon will be held in the Moskalensky district of the Omsk region.
The route of the ultra marathon will pass through the territory of three municipal districts - Moskalensky, Poltava, Isilkulsky and 5 settlements - Ksenyevka village, Tumba village, Kzyl-Agash village, p. Novotsaritsyno, with. Nailing
Ebeyty - the largest salt lake in the Omsk region, located in the south-west of the region. The area of the lake is not constant and now, according to various estimates, ranges from 90 to 113 km².
Ultra - Trail SoloRace is an ultra marathon competition for runners and cyclists. The 2019 competition program includes 4 distances: 10 km (run), half-marathon-21.1 km (run), Ultra-70 km (run), Ultra-80 km (bike). Choose yours!
Run along the steppe trail along the shoreline of the salt lake. To feel the unity of the silence of nature and the smooth surface of the mighty reservoir. Soar in the air with a feather of a wild steppe bird and watch the sunrise ...
Write a bright salty page in your biography. Become a member of the only ultramarathon in the Omsk region. Be easy - like a feather!
1. The distance is 10 km; climb 110 m +, the way of running, control time 1.5 hours;
21.1 km half marathon; climb 160 m +, the method of movement running, control time 3 hours;
Ultra 70 km; climb 210 m +, the method of movement running, control time 9 hours;
Ultra 80 km; climb 220 m +, the method of moving the bike, control time 6 hours;
2. Distance S-21 (21.1 km): the terrain of the steppe, very rugged. The race track runs along dirt roads and trails, in some places there are mud and saline surfaces. Along the lake Ebeita trail runs along the salty coast (3 km). 2 food points: at 5, 10.5 km. The distance is fully marked with red and white tape, the pegs will be located every 100m.
3. Distance T-70 (70 km): the terrain of the steppe, very rugged. The race track passes through the settlements of the village of Ksenyevka, aul Tumba, aul Kzyl-Agash, s. Novotsaritsyno, with. Nail, on dirt roads and paths. Mostly the soil is soft, reed, mud streams and saline surfaces. Catering facilities in each locality, about 15, 30, 45, 55 km. The distance is fully marked, tags will be located every 200m.
4. Distance B-80 (80 km): the terrain of the steppe, crossed. The route of the bicycle race passes through the settlements of the village Ksenyevka, aul Tumba, aul Kzyl-Agash, s. Novotsaritsyno, with. Nail, on dirt roads and paths. Catering facilities in each locality. The distance is fully marked, tags will be located every 200m.
5. Age categories:
5. 1. Distance L-10: absolute primacy;
5. 2. Distances S-21, T-70: M and F - 18–39 years old, 40–49 years old, 50–59 years old, 60+.
5. 3. Distance B-80: Men - 18-49 years old, 50+.
Women - 18-39 years old, 40+.
5.6.1. Each competitor who has covered the entire distance and complied with the control time receives the finisher's medal.
5.6.2. Winners and prize-winners among men and women are awarded with cups and diplomas, additionally valuable prizes from sponsors (if available).
5.6.3. Winners in the age category diploma and cup competitions.
5.7. The award ceremony will be held August 24, 2019 in the starting and finishing town (Amrinskaya gully).
5.8. A participant’s package will be issued on August 23 - 24 in the starting and finishing town (Amrinskaya gully).
6. Requirements for participants
6.1. Age restrictions:
* Distance “Light” L-10 - age 14+, there is no upper limit on age. The level of physical fitness (FPI): lovers of healthy lifestyles, trained runners, very trained and PROFI.
* Half-Marathon S-21 distance - age 18+, there is no upper limit on age. The level of physical fitness (FPI): trained runners, very prepared and PROFI.
* Distance B-80 - age 18+. FPI: prepared, very prepared and PROFI.
* Distance T-70 - age 18+. UVP: very prepared, PROFI. The participant must be in the bank of 1 or more marathons over the past year. Either participate in the extra marathon. Reference to the final protocol when filling out the registration form is required.
6.2. The participant before the start fills in a receipt on personal responsibility for the state of health.
Applying for the race, the participants assume responsibility for their health and all possible risks associated with participating in the competition, and relieve the organizers of responsibility in the event of physical or material damage suffered by them in the process of direct participation in the race.
6.3. The limit of participants is 200 people.
6.4. Mandatory equipment on T-70 and B-80.
Charged mobile phone, with the entered numbers of the organizers, water tank at least 1 liter, power supply (gel, candy bars), starting number, sun hat, helmet.
How did our events go
Contact e-mail of the organizers: email@example.com
Changes in group information in the VK https://vk.com/solorace
and on the website of the Summer Extreme Sunflower Corporation: www.непша55.рф
89136124432 - Evgeny Nepsha - director of the ultra-marathon
89048299832 - Evgeny Nepsha
89835634535 - Maxim Romanenko - the main judge of the competition.