SKI BIATHLON (4.8 km)
Biathlon 4.8 km
SKI RACE (1.6 km)
1,6 km (10-17 years old)
SKI RACE (1.2 km)
1,2 km (7-9 years old)
SKI RACE (600.0 m)
600 m (5-6 years old)
Competitive style: free
Race limit: 1 hour
Medical report: for children and adults is required!
- pensioners by age (men from 60 years old, women from 55 years old) - 50%
- for club applications for mail firstname.lastname@example.org from 10% to 15%
For the first time in Tula and one of the few nationwide - the Tion Pioner Cup! A dynamic, vibrant and exciting biathlon sprint will be a new peak for anyone who is already familiar with skiing. You have the opportunity to feel the complexity and excitement of the race, to challenge yourself, to feel the price of an accurate shot - in a word, to feel like a real biathlete.
Biathlon Sprint Rules
Participants start separately with an interval of 30 seconds.
The distance is 4.8 km: three circles of 1.6 km with two firing lines.
At the first firing line, participants shoot from a prone position, at the second from a standing position. Shooting from the prone position is from the shooting support.
The race is held in a free style.
The firing line number is determined by the chief judge upon the participant's arrival at the shooting range.
The rifle will lie at the turn, prepared for firing and loaded on the first shot.
For each miss, the participant must overcome the 100-meter penalty loop.
The participant is penalized for 1 min. a fine. In the penalty circles, video recording is underway.
An essential standard for all events of the Tula Marathon series is:
- medals for all finishers;
- hot meals at the finish;
- warm changing rooms and a wardrobe for storing things (ski base);
- availability of toilets;
We are waiting for you at the start!
To receive a start package, the participant must submit:
- ID and age document
- for children - the original or a copy (upon presentation of the original) of a certificate of admission to physical education
- for adults - the original or a copy (upon presentation of the original) of the certificate of the medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor on the model:
March 07, Saturday
|08:00 *||Opening of the start-finish town, the beginning of the issuance of starter packs|
|09:10||Start of the 600m children's ski race|
|09:25||Start of the children's ski race at 1200 m|
|09:35||Launch of the 1600m children's ski race|
|10:00||Start of the first biathlon race participant|
|10:30||Awarding of winners and prize-winners of children's ski races|
|13:40||Closing start, registration and shooting|
|14:50||Closing of the competition|