SKI RACE (50 km)
50 km FR
SKI RACE (30 km)
30 km FR
SKI RACE (10 km)
10 km FR
SKI RACE (1 km)
1 km FR (children born in 2014-2010)
SKI RACE (1 km)
1 km FR (children born in 2009-2004)
Distances: 1 km for children, 10 km, 30 km and 50 km
Competitive style: free
Race limit: 5 hours
Medical report: Required!
- old-age pensioners (men from 60 years old, women from 50 years old) - 50%
- for club applications for mail firstname.lastname@example.org from 10% to 15%
- on Russialoppet passport 20% of applications are accepted by mail email@example.com
The II Tula Ski Marathon is one of the most beautiful ski events in Russia, since the start is given directly from the territory of the Yasnaya Polyana Museum Estate of Leo Tolstoy, and the distance is places of famous Tolstoy works!
For the second year our event will be held as part of the Russialoppet series, which brings together 25 of the largest ski runs in 6 federal districts .
We prepared for the participants a 10 km long circle. And still waiting for you:
- excellent coverage prepared by a snowmobile
- electronic timekeeping,
- finisher medals for each participant,
- warm changing rooms, tents,
- field kitchen with porridge and chicken broth
We are waiting for you at the start!
To receive a start package, the participant must submit:
- ID and age document
- original or copy (upon presentation of the original) medical certificate with the signature and stamp of the doctor on the model:
| February 23, 2019, Saturday |
|10:00 - 18:00||Delivery of starter packs at the Decathlon Sports Supermarket|
February 24, 2019, Sunday
|08:00 *||Opening of the start and finish campus, start of issuing start packages|
|10:10||Children's race for 1 km. (2014-2010 b.)|
|10:40||Children's race for 1 km. (Born 2009-2004)|
|11:20||50 km start|
|11:30||Start at a distance of 10 km and 30 km|
|12:20 **||Award winners 10 km;|
|13:40 **||Award winners 30 km;|
|14:20 **||Award winners 50 km.|
** - award time can be adjusted depending on the time of leaders.