SKI RACE (600.0 m)
600 m FR (children 5-8 years old)
SKI RACE (1.2 km)
1,2 km FR (children 9-12 years old)
SKI RACE (1.2 km)
1,2 km FR (children 13-15 years old)
SKI RACE (12 km)
12 km FR
Competitive style: free
Race limit: 2 hours
Medical report: for children and adults is required!
- pensioners by age (men from 60 years old, women from 55 years old) - 50%
- for club applications for mail email@example.com from 10% to 15%
Vedenin Ski Night - the ski race, which will be held in Tula for the first time on a new ski scooter & nbsp; the track named two-time Olympic champion Vyacheslav Petrovich Vedenin.
The track was completed in September 2018 in compliance with all modern standards, equipped with artificial lighting and snowmaking, & nbsp; able to produce snow already at -2 ° C, which guarantees the presence of snow in almost any weather conditions.
A professional snowcat will be used to prepare the track, having all the necessary sheds to prepare the track according to European standards.
Vedenin Ski Night is probably one of the first ski events at the beginning of the season in the CFD, which can please participants with a good track, a high level of organization and guaranteed snow.
An essential standard for all events of the Tula Marathon series is:
- medals for all finishers;
- hot meals at the finish;
- warm changing rooms and a wardrobe for storing things (ski base);
- availability of toilets;
We are waiting for you at the start!
To receive a start package, the participant must submit:
- ID and age document
- for children - the original or a copy (upon presentation of the original) of a certificate of admission to physical education
- for adults - the original or a copy (upon presentation of the original) of the certificate of the medical organization with the signature and seal of the doctor on the model:
| January 24, 2020, Friday |
|16:00 - 19:45||Preliminary issuance of starter packs in the Museum and Exhibition Complex of the Tula Kremlin|
January 25, 2020, Saturday
|15:00 *||Opening of the start-finish town, the beginning of the issuance of starter packs|
|16:40||Opening of the competition|
|17:00||Children's race at 600 m NE (children 5-8 years old)|
|17:20||Children 1.2 km race (children 9-12 years old)|
|17:40||Children 1.2 km race (children 13-15 years old)|
|18:00||Start at a distance of 12 km|
|18:15 **||Awarding of the winners of children's starts|
|19:20 **||Awarding of winners at 12 km|
|19:35 **||Awarding of winners in 12 km age groups|
|19:50||Closing the competition|
** - awarding time can be adjusted depending on the time of leaders.